BSB is aware of the great importance that users attach to the protection of personal data and its confidential treatment. Therefore, we would like to outline here how we collect and process such information. BSB Monika Urbańska, Ul.Wyścigowa nr 56H, 53-012 Wrocław, NIP: 7842165923 (hereinafter: BSB) informs that pursuant to art. 24 sec. 1 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182) is the administrator of your personal data provided via our website, by completing and sending contact forms, inquiries by telephone or in person. These data will be processed by BSB in order to make contact, answer your question, prepare an offer for you for the services we provide. The data will be processed to the extent adequate and necessary for the implementation of the above. purposes.
We can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com (contact with the Data Protection Officer)
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of the following guidelines:
– your consent (the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), to take action at your request related to the possibility of concluding a contract with you in the future (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
– in order to implement our legitimate interests in order to contact you (the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), as well as
– in order to achieve our internal administrative purposes, including internal statistics, which are the implementation of our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
– for archival purposes (evidence) which is the implementation of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
– in order to possibly determine, investigate or defend against claims being the implementation of our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
Withdrawal of consent
Consent to the use of personal data can be withdrawn in whole or in part at any time, with future effect. Personal data will be deleted upon receipt of consent withdrawal. Please send a declaration of withdrawal of consent to the following address: BSB Monika Urbańska, Ul.Wyścigowa nr 56H, 53-012 Wrocław, NIP: 7842165923
Right to information
Upon request, we will promptly inform the person concerned of the type of personal data (if any) collected during his/her visits to our website. All inquiries in this regard are best sent to us at the following address: BSB Monika Urbańska, Ul.Wyścigowa No. 56H, 53-012 Wrocław, NIP: 7842165923
Changes and updates
BSB uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Googles”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, i.e. text files placed on the user’s computer in order to enable the website to analyze how users use it. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website by the user (including his IP address) will be transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website traffic for website operators and provide other services related to website traffic and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if shall be obliged to do so under the law or in the event that these persons process such information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate the user’s IP address with any other data in its possession. The user may opt out of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on the browser, however, it should be remembered that in this case it may not be possible to use all the functions of the website. By using this website, the user consents to the processing of data concerning him by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
BSB is not responsible for the content of opinions, comments of private persons and companies provided on our websites.