For Employers

The process of legalization of employment is associated with the need for employers to complete a number of formalities, fill in documents and submit them to government agencies, which is required by Polish law.


Our key issue that we deal with is the legalization of stay and work of foreigners.


We support entrepreneurs in this process, based on the experience gained in the sector of work with foreigners.

We deal with the issues listed below:

  • obtaining a temporary residence permit
  • obtaining a permanent residence permit
  • obtaining a long-term resident’s EU residence permit
  • obtaining a temporary residence permit in order to reunite with the family
  • extension of stay under visa-free travel
  • obtaining a work permit type A, B, C, D, E
  • registration of declarations on entrusting work
  • seasonal work permits
  • temporary residence permit due to studies
  • obtaining Polish citizenship
karta pobytu Wrocław

Temporary residence card:

A temporary residence card entitles a foreigner to stay legally on the territory of Poland for 1 to 3 years. It should be noted that the above document is issued due to certain circumstances, such as:

  • work
  • running a business
  • science
  • marriage with a Polish citizen
  • reunion with family residing in Poland
  • other 

Permanent residence card:

The first difference between a permanent residence card and a temporary residence card is that the permanent residence card is issued for an indefinite period. (it expires after 10 years, before this date you must apply for a replacement for a new one)

The second difference is that the permanent residence card gives you the opportunity to:


  • free access to the labor market, without the need to obtain additional permits.
  • gives the possibility of moving to the Schengen countries, for a maximum of 90 days in a period of 180 days. (tourist trips)
karta pobytu Wrocław

Work permits

In order to work in Poland, each foreigner must have a work permit (the so-called voivodship invitation). The permit is issued at the request of an employer intending to employ a foreigner in Poland.


Work permit type A

This type of permit is required when a foreigner wants to work on the basis of an employment contract or a civil law contract. A type A permit is issued at the request of the entity intending to entrust work to a foreigner. The period of validity of the permit does not exceed 3 years, of course it is possible to extend the application.